Here are some ideas from a couple of my favourite bloggers to help you on your way:
♥ Sarah, from the Shu Box wants to ensure that each resolution she makes is MICRO (measurable, inspirational, concrete, realistic and obtainable). It is such a great idea. Read more detail here.
♥ Celes, on her Personal Excellence Blog, talks about why she does year end reviews as well as 6 important questions to ask yourself in the review. They are
1. What are your biggest accomplishments this year?
2. What are the biggest lessons you've learned this year?
3. Score yourself on a scale of 1-10 or give a grade of how satisfied you are with how you spent the year.
4. What do you want to accomplish next year so that it is your best year ever?
5. What new habits do you need to cultivate to help you achieve your goals?
6. What are your immediate next steps to achieve these goals?
My biggest accomplishments this year include
♥winning a prestigious doctoral fellowship
♥passing the second professional membership exam in public health
♥starting this blog
♥taking up a craft (scrapbooking)
♥beginning to save and
♥celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary within a happy marriage :-)
I have big plans for next year as well but I won't tell you as yet! Please share with me your highlights from 2010. It could be anything, once it is legal!
Enjoy the very last day of the year. I will be spending the New Year with my in laws and hopefully playing with my nephews and niece.